- Go to your Okta account and jump to the admin section.
- Add an application.
- Create a new app.
- Choose SAML 2.0.
- Fill in the general settings according to your needs.
- Set SSO fields like below. Please contact CloudApp support to retrieve your team ID which you'll need at this step
Single sign on URL: "https://my.cl.ly/teams/TEAM_ID/saml/acs".
Audience URI (SP Entity ID): "https://my.cl.ly/teams/TEAM_ID/saml/metadata".
- State it's an internal app.
- Go to the Sign On tab and view setup instructions.
- Provide us with these.
- With this information it will take us minutes to allow you to login via SSO.
Note: this feature is available only on the Business and Enterprise plans.