CloudApp is the quickest and easiest way to share screenshots and screen recordings, while Dropbox is mostly for storing files and accessing them from different devices. CloudApp is more than just sharing screenshots, screen recordings or files e.g. you can annotate images, save bookmarks, upload directly from Photoshop, Sketch, FInder and dozens of other apps. CloudApp users can also map their custom domain (eg. myname.com) to CloudApp for a privately branded version or work in a team to collaborate on files faster (and easier).
Articles in this section
- CloudApp for Windows is not connecting
- How do I delete drops? How do I delete files? How do I delete recordings and screenshots?
- How can I trim videos? How can I cut videos? How can I trim and cut videos? How can I edit my video?
- How do I capture a full page screenshot?
- How do I remove notifications? How do I remove the red dot?
- How do I rename my file? How can I name my link? How can I change the name of my file/recording/screenshot/gif?
- My Mac takes a Touch Bar screenshot when I want to start a screen recording or a GIF.
- CloudApp Presskit and Brand Guidelines
- [Current Version of Mac] CloudApp stopped working after updating to new version 4.3.3 on Yosemite.
- Disable comments on my viewer pages - how can I do it?