CloudApp is the quickest and easiest way to share screenshots and screen recordings, while Dropbox is mostly for storing files and accessing them from different devices. CloudApp is more than just sharing screenshots, screen recordings or files e.g. you can annotate images, save bookmarks, upload directly from Photoshop, Sketch, FInder and dozens of other apps. CloudApp users can also map their custom domain (eg. myname.com) to CloudApp for a privately branded version or work in a team to collaborate on files faster (and easier).
Articles in this section
- How do I delete drops? How do I delete files?
- My Mac takes a Touch Bar screenshot when I want to start a screen recording or a GIF.
- CloudApp Presskit and Brand Guidelines
- [Current Version of Mac] CloudApp stopped working after updating to new version 4.3.3 on Yosemite. What should I do?
- Disable comments on my viewer pages - how can I do it?
- Lost recording, how can I prevent that from happening?
- Automatically copy image content into your clipboard instead of a share link.
- CloudApp 4.3.1 doesn't allow me to change 'cmd+shift+7' hotkey / Cap and Do
- How do I add/remove the watermark?
- How do I use the Analytics product? How do I see the number of views on my shares?