To record your screen:
- Click the CloudApp icon and select the GIF or TV button depending on the recording quality you want to acheive. You can also use a Hot Key combination (Mac: Cmd+Shift+6, Windows: Alt+Shift+6)
- Select your Recording area
- If you pressed the hot key combo, choose to record a GIF or an HD Video with or without sound
- Press the ‘Start’ button to get going
- Press the 'Finish' button to end your recording
- Share the link to the recording with someone!
GIFS and Screen Recordings can be used to:
- Create training materials, educational content, product overviews, marketing videos, reproduce a bug, answer a support question, knowledge base content, welcome emails and on-boarding drips
GIFs should be no longer than 1 minute. If you are recording longer than 1 minute, we recommend switching to HD Video.