Unfortunately, it’s not possible to change the destination of your links, because these are unique for each uploaded file. The only way is to upload a file/screenshot/screencast again.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete drops? How do I delete files?
- CloudApp Presskit and Brand Guidelines
- CloudApp stopped working after updating to 4.3.3. What should I do?
- Disable comments on my viewer pages - how can I do it?
- Lost recording, how can I prevent that from happening?
- Automatically copy image content into your clipboard instead of a share link.
- CloudApp 4.3.1 doesn't allow me to change 'cmd+shift+7' hotkey / Cap and Do
- How do I add/remove the watermark?
- How do I use the Analytics product? How do I see the number of views on my shares?
- How do I add a name or rename a recording, GIF, video, etc that I've created