Unfortunately, it’s not possible to change the destination of your links, because these are unique for each uploaded file. The only way is to upload a file/screenshot/screencast again.
Articles in this section
- CloudApp for Windows is not connecting
- How do I delete drops? How do I delete files? How do I delete recordings and screenshots?
- How can I trim videos? How can I cut videos? How can I trim and cut videos? How can I edit my video?
- How do I capture a full page screenshot?
- How do I remove notifications? How do I remove the red dot?
- How do I rename my file? How can I name my link? How can I change the name of my file/recording/screenshot/gif?
- My Mac takes a Touch Bar screenshot when I want to start a screen recording or a GIF.
- CloudApp Presskit and Brand Guidelines
- [Current Version of Mac] CloudApp stopped working after updating to new version 4.3.3 on Yosemite.
- Disable comments on my viewer pages - how can I do it?