Getting started is simple!
- Go to our website to download the app. Once downloaded, double click on the downloaded file to follow the steps and complete the installation.
- If you’re new to CloudApp, click the sign up button and enter your email address and password. Easy.
- That’s it, you’re in! Our friend Julie has sent you a verification email to make sure you’re not a robot 😀 Click the link in the email to verify your email address and you’re all set.
You may think: “Great, I’ve got the app and an account, but… what’s next?”
- Take a screenshot by pressing command+shift+5 (alt+shift+5 on windows)
- Create a GIF by pressing command+shift+6 (alt+shift+6 on windows), choose GIF and hit ‘Start'
- Record a screencast by pressing command+shift+6 (or alt+shift+6 on windows), choose HD and hit ‘Start’
- Want to upload a file? Drag and drop it on the CloudApp icon!
We are delighted to be a part of making your work life more efficient. If you have any questions, check the rest of our help center or submit a request using the button in the top right corner!