We are adding new features and enhancements to our desktop app constantly. Unfortunately, this means we can no longer maintain support for MacOS systems 10.10 and older. If you want to be up-to-date with features and fixes you need to either update your computer to MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or use CloudApp 4.3 available here: https://cl.ly/rjOY.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete drops? How do I delete files?
- My Mac takes a Touch Bar screenshot when I want to start a screen recording or a GIF.
- CloudApp Presskit and Brand Guidelines
- [Current Version of Mac] CloudApp stopped working after updating to new version 4.3.3 on Yosemite. What should I do?
- Disable comments on my viewer pages - how can I do it?
- Lost recording, how can I prevent that from happening?
- Automatically copy image content into your clipboard instead of a share link.
- CloudApp 4.3.1 doesn't allow me to change 'cmd+shift+7' hotkey / Cap and Do
- How do I add/remove the watermark?
- How do I use the Analytics product? How do I see the number of views on my shares?