We are adding new features and enhancements to our desktop app constantly. Unfortunately, this means we can no longer maintain support for MacOS systems 10.10 and older. If you want to be up-to-date with features and fixes you need to either update your computer to MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or use CloudApp 4.3 available here: https://cl.ly/rjOY.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete drops? How do I delete files? How do I delete recordings and screenshots?
- How can I trim videos? How can I cut videos? How can I trim and cut videos? How can I edit my video?
- How do I capture a full page screenshot?
- How do I remove notifications? How do I remove the red dot?
- How do I rename my file? How can I name my link? How can I change the name of my file/recording/screenshot/gif?
- My Mac takes a Touch Bar screenshot when I want to start a screen recording or a GIF.
- CloudApp Presskit and Brand Guidelines
- [Current Version of Mac] CloudApp stopped working after updating to new version 4.3.3 on Yosemite.
- Disable comments on my viewer pages - how can I do it?
- Lost recording, how can I prevent that from happening? My file/recording failed to upload.